Experience Opportunities (1-3 months)Experience opportunities allow individuals to travel for longer period of time, lasting anywhere from 1 to 3 months in length.
There are opportunities and projects which would strongly benefit from the aid and support on an individual staying on for a longer period of time.
This is a perfect opportunity if you are considering longer term ministry work, if you are a student seeking to give of your talents and skills or if you simply feel like committing to a project for a slightly longer duration. Like our exposure teams, the fundraising for supports to cover the cost of travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the individual.
Currently, we have experience opportunities in the following areas:
- Nicaragua: teaching E.S.L. to children in a private Christian school
- Yurimaguas, Peru: working in a kid’s home with marginalized and vulnerable children
- Iquitos, Peru: Providing support to a missionary family and their rehabilitation efforts for those living with addition
- South Africa: Working with children, teaching, community development and nutrition/ health education.
- Rio Negro, Ecuador: Opportunities to teach English, teach at the seminary, help with kids clubs, counselling programs and work with abused women and girls.
- Teaching children of the hospital staff in Nebaj, Guatemala